Experience Level :Entry level
Total Years Experience :2 to 4 years
Fiddler Crab Games is looking for extremely skilled programmers at all experience levels to form the core of its technology team, working full time on multiple titles for PC and mobile platforms. The ideal candidate has finished games and shows a high aptitude for game programming and knowledge of the many different systems that go into the development of a game.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Experience with as many of the following as possible: C++, C#, Lua script integration, HLSL/Cg shaders, heavy 3D math (including quaternions), real-time physics, A* pathfinding, inverse kinematics, multithreading, current-gen console development, client/server programming.
- U.S. citizenship, or authorization to work in the United States.
- Passion for games and game development, and pride in their work.
We’re always looking out for new talent! If you want to join our team in sunny Brooklyn, NY, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programmers: If you have a repository you can show off, include it!
- Gender: Male
- Qualifications: Diploma