Experience Level :Internship
Total Years Experience :Less than 1 year
Job description for Graphic Design Intern at Homebase Vietnam
- Homebase (YC W21) is a real estate technology company from Singapore that aims to solve one of the biggest socio-economic problems of our generation: Homeownership.
- Our obsession with executional excellence, asymmetric access to international capital, and relentless, world-class talents are our unfair advantages that made us the most valuable proptech in Vietnam within a mere span of just 2+ years.
- We are backed by leading global investors, such as Y Combinator, VinaCapital, Goodwater Capital, Ace & Co., and Antler; and are advised by founders and senior executives from some of the world’s largest and most successful tech companies, such as Alibaba, PropertyGuru, Opendoor, and Divvy Homes.
- Homebase’s team hails from prestigious international organizations, such as Harvard, Stanford, McKinsey, Goldman Sachs etc. We believe in hiring only top talents and historically accepts only ~1% of all applicants. As a company, we are forward-looking and embrace diversity and remote-working.
Our Company Culture
- To learn more about what it’s like to work at Homebase and our culture, please see here.
- Homebase is looking for a talented candidate to join the team as a Graphic Design Intern. The candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with core members of our high-performing Marketing team and will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with design, marketing, product departments, and other stakeholders to deliver creative work that conveys our business strategy and mission;
- Apply creative thinking and be responsible for the designs of a wide range of digital projects, including our website, social media, blog, ebooks, presentations, and more;
- Be a fierce advocate for the brand experience, and help us ensure consistency and quality across all of our communications assets;
- Collaborate with product design to carry the brand into our product;
- Explore and promote new and promising design trends;
- Help to inspire and inform a design culture across the company;
- Contribute to and evolve our brand style guide.
- We are looking for candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
- Be able to commit at least 6 months;
- Strong foundation in visual design, layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals;
- Expertise in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Strong creative and analytical skills with close attention to detail.
- We are looking for candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Concise and effective communications: You’re able to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership in written and oral English and Vietnamese;
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You’re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business;
- Proactive and passionate: You’re independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations;
- Disciplined and responsible: You’re highly independent in terms of prioritization, time management, and organizational skills;
- Innovative and adaptable: You have impeccable attention to detail and high internal standards for work. You’re always seeking ways to innovate, improve, and automate your work in a professional and effective manner.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Monthly compensation: 4,600,000 VND (1,000,000 VND increment every 4 months);
- Potential for conversion into a full-time role upon successful performance;
- Potential for attractive employee stock option package should performance be stellar;
- Flexible work environment.
- Gender: Female
- Qualifications: Degree Bachelor